Carving Knife for Beginners
This Japanese-made wood carving knife features a rounded, easy-to-grip zelkova wood handle, making it a great choice for beginners. The long, sharp blade is made from three layers of high-quality steel, making it extremely durable. The handle fits comfortably in the hand, and the blade's double-edged design allows for ambidextrous carving. Comes with a plastic blade cap for safe storage.
Pair with one of our popular wood carving kits.
- Do not store in direct sunlight or in hot and humid places.
- After use, remove wood chips and store with a cover to prevent moisture from entering the joint between the blade and handle.
- Please be careful not to touch the blade directly.
- Do not place your hand in the direction of the blade.
- Be careful of the blade jumping when sharpening. There is a risk of injury.
Blade Base width: 15mm, Tip length: 60mm, Handle length: 100mm, Total length: 160mm