Felted Fox Slippers - Adult
Now available in adult sizes due to popular demand - perfect for the whole family! Designed in England and hand-felted in Kathmandu, Nepal, these utterly charming animal slippers are made using organic wool and environmentally friendly dyes. ‘Wet felting’ is a traditional craft of Nepalese villages. The work is executed by skilled felt makers and seamstresses, working together as a group practice and providing sustainable, traditional work for women in rural Nepal.
The craftsmanship on these slippers is exceptional. All high-quality materials are used: the felt is made from pure, natural lamb’s wool from Tibet or New Zealand and the pigments for dyeing are sourced from Switzerland and specially selected to be safe, natural, and eco-friendly. Any other pieces required for a particular design are sourced locally in Nepal – often employing specialist artisans like carpenters or leather workers to create a unique button, ornamental feature, or slipper sole.
Fox slippers are available in five adult sizes. Children's sizes also available.
- UK size 3-4 fits US women's sizes 5-6 or big kids' sizes 4-5
- UK size 5-6 fits US women's sizes 7-8 and US men's sizes 5.5-6.5
- UK size 7-8 fits US women's sizes 9-10 and US men's sizes 7.5-8.5
- UK size 9-10 fits US women's sizes 11-12 and US men's sizes 9.5-10.5
- UK size 11-12 fits US men's sizes 11.5-12.5